top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·248 members

Gunjan Shukla
Gunjan Shukla

How to Listen to Simple Yes Or No by Lagbaja Online or Offline

Lagbaja - Simple Yes or No MP3 Download

If you are a fan of Nigerian music, you have probably heard of Lagbaja, the masked Afrobeat artist who has been making waves since the 1990s. His song Simple Yes or No is one of his most popular and catchy tunes, and you might be wondering how to download it as an MP3 file. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about Lagbaja, his song Simple Yes or No, and how to download it legally and ethically.

Who is Lagbaja?

Lagbaja is a Nigerian musician, singer, songwriter, and performer who is known for his unique blend of Afrobeat, jazz, highlife, juju, funk, and traditional Yoruba music. He is also famous for wearing a mask on stage and in public, concealing his identity and creating a mysterious persona.

lagbaja - simple yes or no mp3 download

Download File: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F7s9wmjG3af&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw3-5OmPjzTf6lQcq3FVrRmg

A brief biography of the Nigerian Afrobeat artist

Lagbaja was born in Lagos, Nigeria in 1960. He started his musical career in the late 1970s as a saxophonist in various bands. He later formed his own band called Lagbaja & The Groovy Bunch in the early 1990s. He released his debut album Ikira in 1993, followed by C'est Un African Thing in 1996. He gained international recognition with his third album We Before Me in 1998, which featured collaborations with artists like Femi Kuti, Ego Ihenacho, and Yinka Davies. He has since released several more albums, such as Me (2000), Africano... The Mother of Groove (2005), Paradise (2009), and 200 Million Mumu (The Bitter Truth) (2012). He has also performed at various festivals and events around the world, such as WOMAD, Glastonbury, Montreux Jazz Festival, and the Commonwealth Games.

The meaning and origin of his name and mask

Lagbaja is a Yoruba word that means "nobody" or "anonymous". It is also a common nickname for someone whose name is unknown or forgotten. Lagbaja adopted this name as a way of expressing his views on the social and political issues in Nigeria and Africa. He said that he represents the voice of the common people who are often ignored or oppressed by the authorities. He also said that he wants to focus on the music rather than his personal identity.

Lagbaja's mask is also a symbol of his artistic vision and cultural heritage. He said that he was inspired by the traditional masquerades of the Yoruba people, who wear masks to represent different spirits and ancestors during festivals and ceremonies. He said that he uses his mask to create a connection between himself and his audience, as well as to challenge the stereotypes and expectations of the music industry.

lagbaja simple yes or no song lyrics

lagbaja simple yes or no spotify playlist

lagbaja simple yes or no shazam track

lagbaja simple yes or no soundcloud stream

lagbaja simple yes or no youtube video

lagbaja simple yes or no apple music download

lagbaja simple yes or no amazon music purchase

lagbaja simple yes or no deezer listen online

lagbaja simple yes or no tidal high quality

lagbaja simple yes or no pandora radio station

lagbaja simple yes or no google play music store

lagbaja simple yes or no napster subscription service

lagbaja simple yes or no iheartradio podcast episode

lagbaja simple yes or no audiomack free download

lagbaja simple yes or no bandcamp support artist

lagbaja simple yes or no last.fm scrobble history

lagbaja simple yes or no genius song meaning

lagbaja simple yes or no discogs vinyl record

lagbaja simple yes or no allmusic album review

lagbaja simple yes or no billboard chart ranking

lagbaja simple yes or no grammy award nomination

lagbaja simple yes or no afrobeat genre influence

lagbaja simple yes or no fela kuti comparison

lagbaja simple yes or no mr eazi inspiration

lagbaja simple yes or no burna boy collaboration

lagbaja simple yes or no wizkid remix version

lagbaja simple yes or no davido cover song

lagbaja simple yes or no tiwa savage duet performance

lagbaja simple yes or no simi acoustic rendition

lagbaja simple yes or no adekunle gold live show

lagbaja simple yes or no niniola dance challenge

lagbaja simple yes or no teni piano tutorial

lagbaja simple yes or no fireboy dml guitar chords

lagbaja simple yes or no joeboy karaoke sing along

lagbaja simple yes or no omah lay instrumental beat

lagbaja simple yes or no tems vocal range analysis

lagbaja simple yes or no chike wedding playlist

lagbaja simple yes or no ayra starr debut album feature

lagbaja simple yes or no rema next big thing prediction

lagbaja simple yes or no olamide rap verse addition

lagbaja simple yes or no phyno igbo translation lyrics

lagbaja simple yes or no flavour highlife fusion style

lagbaja simple yes or no yemi alade african queen tribute

lagbaga - Simple Yes Or No Mp3 Download - 320kbps Quality

His musical style and influences

Lagbaja's musical style is a fusion of various genres and elements that reflect his diverse influences and experiences. He plays various instruments, such as saxophone, flute, keyboard, guitar, bass, drums, percussion, and talking drum. He also sings in different languages, such as English, Yoruba, Pidgin English, Hausa, Igbo, and French. He often incorporates humor, satire, social commentary, and storytelling into his lyrics.

Lagbaja's main influence is Fela Kuti, the legendary Nigerian Afrobeat pioneer who was also known for his activism and his criticism of the Nigerian government. Lagbaja said that he learned a lot from Fela's music and philosophy, and that he considers him as his mentor and hero. Lagbaja also said that he admires other African musicians, such as Hugh Masekela, Manu Dibango, Miriam Makeba, Salif Keita, and Youssou N'Dour. He said that he is influenced by their musical innovations and their contributions to the African culture and identity.

Lagbaja also draws inspiration from other genres and artists outside Africa, such as jazz, blues, soul, funk, rock, pop, reggae, hip hop, and classical music. He said that he listens to a wide range of musicians, such as Miles Davis, John Coltrane, James Brown, Bob Marley, Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder, Prince, Sting, U2, and Mozart. He said that he appreciates their creativity and their mastery of their craft.

What is Simple Yes or No?

Simple Yes or No is a song by Lagbaja from his 2000 album Me. It is one of his most popular and catchy songs, and it has been played on various radio stations and TV channels in Nigeria and abroad. It has also been covered by other artists, such as Timi Dakolo and Omawumi.

A song from his 2000 album Me

Me is the fourth studio album by Lagbaja, released in 2000 by Motherlan' Music. It is a double CD album that contains 20 tracks of different styles and themes. The album features guest appearances by Femi Kuti, Ego Ihenacho, Yinka Davies, Segun Akinlolu (Beautiful Nubia), and others. The album was well received by critics and fans alike, and it won several awards, such as the Kora Award for Best West African Male Artist in 2001.

Simple Yes or No is the seventh track on the first CD of the album. It is a upbeat and groovy song that showcases Lagbaja's saxophone skills and vocal range. The song is about a man who is frustrated by the indecisiveness of his lover, who keeps changing her mind about their relationship. He asks her to give him a simple yes or no answer, instead of playing games with him.

The theme and message of the song

The theme of the song is love and communication. The song explores the challenges and conflicts that arise when two people have different expectations and opinions about their relationship. The song also highlights the importance of honesty and clarity in expressing one's feelings and intentions.

The message of the song is to encourage people to be more direct and straightforward in their communication with their partners. The song suggests that avoiding ambiguity and confusion can help to prevent misunderstandings and arguments. The song also implies that being decisive and confident can make one more attractive and appealing to the opposite sex.

The lyrics and translation of the song

The lyrics of the song are mostly in English, with some parts in Yoruba. Here are the lyrics of the chorus and the translation of the Yoruba parts:

Simple yes or no That's all I want from you Simple yes or no That's all I need from you O ti fe mi (You love me) O ti fe mi ko (You don't love me) O ti fe mi (You love me) O ti fe mi ko (You don't love me) Make up your mind Give me a sign Simple yes or no That's all I ask from you How to download Simple Yes or No MP3?

Now that you know more about Lagbaja and his song Simple Yes or No, you might be wondering how to download it as an MP3 file. MP3 is a popular and widely used format for digital audio files, which can be played on various devices and platforms. In this section, we will explain the benefits of downloading MP3 files, the legal and ethical issues of downloading MP3 files, and the best sources and platforms to download Simple Yes or No MP3.

The benefits of downloading MP3 files

Downloading MP3 files has many advantages, such as:

• It allows you to enjoy your favorite music offline, without relying on internet connection or streaming services.

• It saves you money, as you don't have to pay for subscription fees or data charges.

• It gives you more control and flexibility, as you can choose the songs you want to download, organize them in playlists, and transfer them to different devices.

It preserves the quality and integrity of the original audio, as MP3 is a lossl

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup

©2022 by Imagine Dance Academy

bottom of page