top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·164 members
Nikolai Muravyov
Nikolai Muravyov

Download __HOT__ Secret Of Evermore

Enter the young lad. While exploring the abandoned house of the scientist, they unknowingly get thrust into the world of Evermore. Now, they must find out the secrets of Evermore in order to save it and themselves.

Download Secret Of Evermore

Secret of Evermore is a great game. Easily rivalling that of Mana. The graphics are much better, the music - while not as catchy - does sound "realistic" to the area you are in, the game play is fun and challenging... I hope this game comes to VC soon. I'd probably download it.

I absolutely love this game! My parents bought it when i was born, and i had the opportunity to play it on the snes growing up. I also fortunately played it before secret of mana, and fell it is a much better game. This is the best snes game, and possibly the best video game period.

Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality downloads of Papaya's Path OST, Fragrant Story OST, Otosan: First Day Demo OST, SixEngine OST: Vol 1, Secret of Podunk (free album), Halfont 2 (free download), Make Music, Throw Music (free download), and Halfont (free download). , and , . Purchasable with gift card Buy Digital Discography $7 USD or more (50% OFF) Send as Gift Share / Embed 1. Introduction (Original Composition) 00:42 2. Hall of Collosia (Soundfont Remake) 02:51 3. Ruffleberg Manor (Original Composition) 02:34 4. Tarot Minigame (Original Composition) 01:17 5. Deserted Castle (Soundfont Remake) 02:34 6. The Rain Is Watching (Original Composition) 01:37 7. Satrap Mummy (Original Composition) 01:56 8. Victory Fanfare (Soundfont Remake) 00:07 about "Secret of Podunk" is new SNES music in the style of Secret of Evermore. I composed these tracks using my very own Secret of Evermore Soundfont. Includes 5 new compositions and 3 remakes from the original game. $(".tralbum-about").last().bcTruncate(TruncateProfile.get("tralbum_about"), "more", "less"); credits released July 15, 2016 license all rights reserved tags Tags 16-bit 16bit alternative chiptune chrono trigger earthbound final fantasy new snes music newsnesmusic secret of mana snes super metroid super nes United States Shopping cart total USD Check out about William Kage

I spent months on it and had the guide which I read cover to cover. The alchemy system really set it apart and the visuals hold up today. I still have my cartridge and many fond memories of evermore. This along with earthbound and chrono trigger are where I spent most of my time with SNES RPGs. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page